Flexiwall partitioning and enclosures for dust, temperature, noise and contamination control
Our industry leading Flexiwall partitioning solution can help you overcome problems associated with traditional partitioning methods, such as; how to fit around existing penetrations, minimising disruption during installation, allowing for future change and adaptability, retaining light, maximising existing floor space and reducing the need to move equipment, processes or racking.
WATCH OUR VIDEO TO SEE HOW FLEXIWALL IS INSTALLED
- Control temperature levels between products
- Quickly create new process areas within existing warehouse or factory space
- Segregate between incompatible products e.g. food/non-food
- noise and odour control (tainting/cross contamination/fume prevention)
- Create Airlocks (with interfaced doors)
- Over a 99% dust tight seal
- Easily installed around existing immovables e.g. walls, columns and between back-to-back racking
- Materials allow light transit
- Adaptable to change
- Installs quickly and cleanly
- Fire rated panels manufactured to size off-site (reduces onsite disruption)
Flexiwall has been widely used in warehouses and factories nationwide and we boast a client base of some of the biggest names in the UK such as Great Bear, DHL, Amazon, NFT Distribution, Allport Cargo Services, XPO Logistics, Kuehne & Nagel and many more.
Call 01785 242181 to find out more.